Pan African Climate Justice Alliance (PACJA) is inviting eligible bidders to submit their applications for consideration regarding the contract for repairs and maintenance of generators and other electrical appliances.
PACJA’s mandate is to build capacity and networking civil society in African countries to effectively participate in national and international climate change and sustainable development policy formulation processes.
Applicants must provide
1. Organisation/consultants profile showing:
- Number of years in business
- Major clients supplied with goods or services for the last two years (enclose recommendations where possible)
- Names and qualifications of key personnel (for services)
2. Certificate of incorporation/ business registration certificate as well as proof registration with the relevant regulatory bodies
3. VAT certificate, PIN certificate and current Tax Compliance Certificate
4. Proof of sound financial standing for the last three operating years (audited accounts and bank statements)
5. Current business rate card for services/goods (must remain valid for at least one year)
6. For consultancy, translation (French) and rapporteur services, the documents should be accompanied with a detailed CV of the applicant(s)
Pre-qualification documents will be available at the Secretariat offices during working hours upon request.
Completed documents in sealed envelopes (marked: with the reference number) are to be sent to or delivered to the address below on or before 5:00pm 30 July 2019.
Procurement Officer, PACJA Secretariat, House No. J13, Jamhuri Crescent, Kabarnet Road, Off Ngong Road, Nairobi, Kenya | P.O. Box 51005-00200, Nairobi, Kenya.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.